Family Law Practitioners of WA
The Family Law Practitioners' Association (FLPA) is a body devoted to serving the needs of those practising in the area of family law. Their membership includes solicitors, barristers, and officers of the Family Court of Western Australia. The majority of their members practise throughout Western Australia.
AB Web has recently developed a brand-new web application for Family Law with a wide range of functionalities - ranging from a membership system, event management and an invoicing system that are displayed in a user-friendly interface to boost and retain a larger user-base. We also redesigned their website with new content and theming that unified colour scheme and branding across all areas of their business.
Features of the system include:
- Website Membership Registration facility for users
- Credit card payment services
- Membership renewal facilities and auto expiration/activation services
- Recipient-created Tax Invoices
- Events booking system
- Employment notifications
- EDM integration with Mailchimp API
- Document management system and categorisation
- Credit card and EFT transactions management system
- Website Content Management System (CMS)